Saturday 8 December 2012

Weekly Gelish & Nail Art

Hey!
So this week has seen some pretty festive theme nails and nail art, i'm going to show you a couple of this weeks clients and also some of my nails from this week after I messed around with a few ideas!

First up is a set of Acrylic nails, very, very festive!  I used Gelish Holiday Blues, and a silver gradient using O.P.I  Designer Series Radiance, followed by some Konad Snowflakes (plate m59), used konad white polish to dot on some snowfall and finished off with a hand painted snowman!




The next set was inspired by Candy Canes, I used Gelish All Tied Up With A Bow, Spicy Fortune and Gelish Sheek White for the bases, I striped the nails with Gelish Spicy Fortune & All Tied Up With a Bow!
I Loved these ones and so many clients also loved them and have had the same since!



 These where my favorites! I started off with a base of Color Club Holiday Splendor (my favorite holiday polish!) but wasn't satisfied to leave it on its own!  I had a mess around with some white Konad Polish to make icicles, snowfall and a snowman face!  




This set was really fun to do, it turned out completely different than I expected.  I used Gelish Bellas Vampire as a base on my clients natural nails, she didn't want anything too glitzy so decided on the while/clear glitter strands which actually turned out pretty multicoloured by the time we finished!  She loved them none the less and so did I, reminds me of tinsel!




So this is my last set for this week,  nothing christmassy about this set!  I used Gelish Gossip Girl and Princess Tiara, finished off with Swarovski Crystals and some fine silver holo glitter, one finger with Konad Leopard print and alternating matching Gelish dots!  These where on a co-worker as I love to mess around with different Ideas all the time!



So what do you think of my work this week?   Which are your favorites and which aren't so good?

See you next week!

xoxo 

S

No comments:

Post a Comment