Wednesday 7 November 2012

Gelish Nail Art!

As always there is a mix of clients, some want plain colour's others are a little more adventurous.   I plan on doing a weekly Gelish nail art post on those clients who have had some form on nail art on their Gelish & with Christmas fast aproching i'm sure there will be quite a few more to come!

First up is Gelish Black Shadow,  this is very popular at the moment and we love this classic deep shine black but this week I had a lot of fun jazzing both fingers & toes up with Swarovski Crystals!  I used a mix of sizes and colours but kept both fingers the same and both toes! One of my favourites so far!

These toes are in Gelish Passion, with Gelish Sheek White detail stripes so I could create some Gelish roses!  I'm still getting to grips with the roses so excuse them if they aren't 100%!  Love how feminine these toes are and perfect for the summer (even though its winter!) this lucky lady was off on her holidays!


Please excuse the watermark on the next pic,  I only had a pic with my shops/nail bar watermark already on it but love these nails so will have to suffer!  This set have a base colour of Gelish Spicy Fortune (my favorite Gelish red!) accompanied by Gelish Sheek White dots and Gelish Black Shadow bows to create Minnie Mouse themed nails, these where for a trip to Disney!  I thoroughly enjoyed doing this set, they turned out really cute!


I'll leave you with a pic of my nail this week, I hardly ever stick to one colour as I am so fussy but they are still on after a week so we will see how long that lasts!  
Gelish Passion - Konad Charming Nails Plate & Konad Polish Accents

Please leave any feedback you have on my work I would love to hear it!

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment