Wednesday 28 November 2012

Weekly Gelish and Acrylic Nail Art!

This week has bee quite interesting with a lot of people having festive nails but also quite bright ones too!

First up I have to show you thee Acrylics I did last week,  I loved them so much and so did the girl who had them, unfortunately I had to remove them today as my client is having an op on Friday :(.

I used a mix of purple coloured and shimmer acrylic and faded it out with clear and holographic glitter acrylic mix at the ends!  Finished of with Konad images from the Charming Nails plate,  I had a little play around with a few shades of purple for the rainbow and bird and think it turned out quite cute!

Next up is a set of acrylics with Gelish over the top, these where custom blended to get the right tones required and very, very bright!
I used a mix of Gelish Sheek White and Shake Till You Samba for the pink and a mix of Sheek White and Cocobana Banana for the yellow!  The roses of water decals and I finished the design off with Konad Polkadots, half pearls and Swarovski Crystals to tie them all in!




My final design to show you this week is another set of acrylics with a Gelish overlay in After dark, a very dark navy blue, Finished off with Swarovski Crystal clusters at the base of thumbs and ring fingers!  This design as been so popular since I first did them!  (excuse the pic quality I got a little snap happy on Instagram!)



So what do you think of this weeks work?  I had alot of fun doing these nails along with quite a few others, but these for me where the best!

Im sure I will have some Christmas Nail Art for next week!

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment